Content is king
The essence of great newsletter content is providing your readers with value. There is a lot to be gained from sharing your expertise and insights, namely: maintaining a degree of relevancy and usefulness between purchases, and appearing at the forefront of your client’s memory to nurture repeat sales.
Does your customer need...?
- To be updated on new services or products
- To be alerted about specials and promotions
- To receive the latest industry knowledge
- Tips, tricks, and insights
- To give you feedback via a survey or poll
- To be alerted of upcoming events
- Insights into the areas of your business they may not be aware of
Can you provide...?
- Latest research and findings from your industry
- Skill based knowledge and tips
- Case studies on work completed or customer testimonials
- Meet the team bios - bringing a personal touch and/or highlighting expertise
- Advice from an expert perspective
And on a final note, always provide an opportunity for the customer to engage with your service. Use a call to action, like “we always welcome your feedback, feel free to give us a call on 09 413 7999. This is a simple way to ask the customer to engage with you in the interim between your contact. They chose you, so remind them that you care and are the business behind the value they are receiving.
Did you know we can facilitate the email newsletter process for you? We know business leaders need their time free to complete day-to-day tasks! Perhaps we can help you connect with your customers and contacts through our Personalised Newsletter product?